CyberLink Launches Major Update to Top-Selling Suite of Media Playback and Editing Software
Media Suite 15 adds new online chat, Cloud storage, and cutting edge 360 video editing
features to the latest in award-winning home theater, video and photo editing.
Taipei, Taiwan—May 23rd, 2017 — CyberLink Corp. (5203.TW),the world’s leading consumer multimedia software company, today released the biggest update in years to its comprehensive, class-leading software collection, CyberLink Media Suite 15. This latest version packs must-have home theater technologies alongside a host of editing, burning, ripping, conversion and online tools that satisfy the diverse multimedia needs of the entire family.
Media Suite is headlined by the latest versions of CyberLink’s playback and editing software — PowerDVD 17, PowerDirector 15, and PhotoDirector 8. Industry-trusted disc burning and media conversion software, and the addition of Full HD screen recording, 360-degree video editing and 25GB of free online storage, make the new release ideal for consumers looking for a truly all-in-one software collection.
Media Suite 15 also sees the addition of YouCam 7’s enhanced online chat and webcam tools, providing fun and functionality for the entire family. Online chats and webcam recordings can be enhanced with the integration of PowerPoint presentations, real-time facial beautification tools and over 200 fun effects available through a full set of capture tools. What’s more, YouCam allows users to use their webcam to login to both Windows and popular websites by using facial recognition technology, the most secure protection around.
“CyberLink has always been at the cutting-edge of technology to create and play with digital media, and through Media Suite we are able to bring our best-in-class tools to even more consumers,” said Dr. Jau Huang, CEO of CyberLink. “It’s a solution that’s budget-conscious while still including all the features that meet the diverse multimedia needs of the entire family."
Media Suite 15 brings a raft of new features to the table, led by PowerDVD’s support for Roku®, Apple TV® and ChromecastTM media casting devices and ability to play and pin YouTube 4K video for offline enjoyment. A range of new action video editing tools including innovative 360 video editing combine with powerful new photo layering templates, and video-to-photo creation tools to meet the latest demands of multimedia consumers and creators.
Media Suite 15 Products
CyberLink Media Suite 15 includes more than $800 worth of Cyberlink’s top selling software:
- PowerDVD 17 – The essential companion to your connected home theater.
- PowerDirector 15 – A unique combination of high-end performance and advanced editing features.
- PhotoDirector 8 – Complete editing and adjustment tools to bring your photos to life.
- Power2Go 10 – Burn data, rip and convert music to CD, DVD and Blu-ray disc.
- MediaEspresso 7.5 – Convert media to play on-the-go, including Ultra HD 4K.
- YouCam 7 – Fun image enhancements and webcam tools to keep you connected.
- Screen Recorder – Capture everything on your desktop in Full HD.
- MediaShow 6 – Effortlessly organize your media collection.
- PowerProducer 6 – Turn your photos and videos into Hollywood-style Blu-ray and DVD discs.
- WaveEditor 2 – Edit audio tracks and create mobile ringtones.
- LabelPrint 2.5 – Design and print stylish CD/DVD labels in 4 easy steps.
- PowerBackup 2.6 – Effortlessly backup up to 50GB of data onto a Blu-ray disc.
- PowerDVD Copy 1.5 – Copy DVDs in high-quality including smart auto-shrink to disc capacity.
- Instant Burn 5 – Burn to Blu-ray disc instantly with packet writing technology.
- CyberLink Cloud – 25GB to store, download and backup your media online.
- Content Packs – Three exclusive travel, holiday and wedding themed content packs.
Media Suite 15 Availability
Media Suite 15 is available today from the CyberLink online store in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Japanese and Korean.
Versions and Pricing
Media Suite 15 Ultimate: US$149.95
Media Suite 15 Ultra: US$129.95
Upgrade from older versions of Media Suite starting from US$69.95
For more information and for a complete list of products included in Media Suite 15, please visit the Media Suite product page.
CyberLink (5203.TW) is a world leader in multimedia software design. Since 1996, CyberLink has transformed how people enjoy and create media on PCs, mobile devices and in the Cloud. The company’s award-winning products are sold to all major PC manufacturers as well as millions of customers worldwide. Headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan, CyberLink also runs regional operations through offices in the US, Japan, Europe and Asia-Pacific territories. Further information about CyberLink can be found at cyberlink.com.
Corporate: Chloe Wu at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at: +886-2-8667-1298, ext. 1124
CyberLink Japan: Hiroyuki Imazawa at email@example.com or by phone at: +81-3-5875-6650
CyberLink USA: Allie Tedone at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +1 (646) 571-0120
Germany: Volker Maxisch at email@example.com or by phone: +31-43-306-0797
France: Laëtitia D’Urso at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone:+33-(0)1 79 30 90 39
United Kingdom: Volker Maxisch at email@example.com or by phone: +31-43-306-0797
All companies and product names mentioned herein are for identification purposes only and are the sole
property of their respective owners. Copyright © 2017 CyberLink Corp. All rights reserved.